[NEohioPAL] Square Peg Promotions' Stark Cty. Arts Calendar updated 01.17.08

Janelle janlrene at sssnet.com
Thu Jan 17 12:31:56 PST 2008

Please check out the newly updated Square Peg Promotions Arts Calendar!
www.myspace.com/squarepegpromotions

We include events from Stark and adjacent counties: concerts, exhibitions,
dance and theatre performances, classes, workshops, fundraisers for arts
organizations, poetry readings; indie and art films; grants, contests, and
auditions.

To receive our FREE, weekly, blind-copied arts calendar by email, just send
us an email with "subscribe" in the subject line to
janelle at squarepegpromotions.com

Enjoy your week!

Janelle

Janelle Hannum Schmidt