[NEohioPAL] FREE Franklin Planner stuff.

Jim McCormack jimmccormack at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 17 15:26:34 PST 2008

I have some Franklin Planner forms & stuff that is in perfectly clean
and usable condition.
It’s all for the “Classic” size planner.  I thought before I pitched it
I’d offer it to the list.
(I stopped using the Franklin a few years ago for a PDA
much easier to
deal with)

Here’s what I’ve got:

            5 – plastic business card holder
            2 – plastic 3-1/4 disk holders
            1 pack – Project Planning/Tasks forms
            1 pack – lined pages; lilac
            5 packs – lined pages; standard green & white
            1 pack –expanded address/phone package (Monticello style)
            ½ pack – Monticello style cutaway pages
            ½ pack – loose: daily record of Events form
            2 – Classic size Franklin Planner hole punches
            1 set – Separators w/red tabs # 7 – 18

The entire group is about 2-1/2” thick x 8-3/4” x 6”

If you can use this stuff let me know & we’ll figure out how to get it
to you.
Like I noted, it’s free.  I’m just de-cluttering my office. Thanks

Jim McCormack

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
1/16/2008 9:01 AM