[NEohioPAL] Non-Union Performers! Meeting at Idea Center Jan.29th!

Mike Kraft mikekraft at wideopenwest.com
Thu Jan 17 16:26:08 PST 2008

I apologize if this is a redundant message, but I just re-subscribed, and wanted to make sure this got out. You can also go to the neopal Yahoo forum and go to the FILES section for a downloadable flyer. Please feel free to spread this message to as many interested parties as possible. This is a free event, and is invaluable for anyone interested in performing professionally.

Thanks,

Mike Kraft

 To All Non-Union Performers:

AFTRA is sponsoring a seminar for all non-union performers who have
been paid or wish to be paid for their talent. This is not your
typical "here's the details of how to join" kind of meeting. It will
open your eyes as to the nature of performance work and what it is
worth (and why.)

We will have members of AFTRA, SAG and AEA present to put what you do
in a new light. We will also answer any questions you may have.

Below is the text of the flyer for this event, and I am posting a pdf
document in the FILES section of this site as well. Please feel free
to print the flyer and post it or share it (electronically or
otherwise) with anyone you feel may be interested in this meeting.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there.

Sincerely,

Mike Kraft
VP, AFTRA Cleveland

ACTORS UNIONS

Who Needs Them?

Good Question. Do you?

This seminar is for non-union performers interested in learning why
AFTRA, SAG and AEA matter now more than ever. If you are a non-union
performer who has worked professionally (or wants to,) this event will
open your eyes.

You'll learn:

. What your performance is really worth!
. How current market forces are working against you!
. Why you need to protect your interests NOW!
. What really matters when you get an acting job!
. How to know when it's time to go pro!

Please join us. We promise it won't be boring.

7:00 pm Tuesday, Jan. 29th
@ The Idea Center
1375 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
http://ideacenter.wviz.org/
Enter from the Dodge Ct. side (see map on website)

Call the AFTRA office @ 216-781-2255 for more information
Or email cnowlin at ...

Mike Kraft

440-785-2500  Cell