[NEohioPAL] Entertainment Wanted

FutureWow futurewow at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 04:24:37 PST 2008

Hi,

We have three opportunities for entertainment...

New and budding entertainers especially (as the budgets are super small).

1. Jan. 26 - 5 year old birthday party - adult and kid entertainers welcome, magic, music, animals, etc.  What unique things do you provide?

2. May (early) - 3 year old birthday party - adult and kid entertainers welcome, magic, music, animals, etc.  What unique things do you provide?

3. Saturday of Memorial Day weekend - adult and kids party - adult and kid entertainers welcome, musical groups, rock bands, strolling singers are great, etc.

Please reply to this email with your entertainment info, link to pix or website and prices.  Also include the length of your performance.  Please do not email me with "I need more info - call me."  I will not call those people back.  We are open to just about anything.

Thanks and have a great day!