[NEohioPAL] For Sale: Coffee Table, End Table, Bookcases, Entertainment Center/Wall Unit

Alicia S Kahn aliciakahn at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 08:14:04 PST 2008

We are selling several pieces of furniture as we have acquired some new furniture and we just don't have room for it all. All pieces are in good to excellent condition.

1) Coffee Table - $35
        47.5" x 26.75"
       Natural wood finish with an extra shelf below the table.

2) End Table - $25
        32" x 26" x 24"High
        Dark walnut stain with a single drawer with a brass knob.

3) Entertainment Center - $2000
        This is a five piece item although we would be willing to sell the pieces individually. It was a custom build item and is beautiful. It is light wood with a pickle finish and has brass hardware.
        It consists of a center unit that is 39"W x 21"D x 81"H. It has pocket doors that completely fold in to expose the TV which has a sliding, rotating stand. Below that there is a space with doors for components and there are two drawers on either side to hold DVDs or CDs.
        There are two bookcases, each is 32"W x 16"D x 77"H. Both bookcases have built in lights at the top, and feature one large drawer and a cabinet with shelves at the bottom. The top portion of one bookcase is glass doors with two glass shelves, and the top of the other is just a standard bookcase with two wood shelves.
    There are also two end pieces. Each is 16"W x 16"D, and is slightly more than triangular. Both pieces have built in lights at the top.

If you are interested in any of the items I can email photos. All prices are negotiable, and all pieces have to be picked up (we live in Shaker Heights) - our cars aren't big enough to deliver anything.

-Alicia Kahn
aliciakahn at sbcglobal.net
216-751-1771