[NEohioPAL] Sale: Premier Drum Set, hardware, cases, Zildjian cymbals

Christopher Vandall vandallman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 20 13:21:35 PST 2008

Selling a 6 piece drum set, hardware, soft cases and Zildjian cymbals
for $1,700.00 or Best Offer.

Here is the break down of what is included:

	DRUMS:
		9X10 tom, 10X12 tom, 12X14 hanging floor tom, 14X16 hanging floor
tom, 16X22 bass drum, 5.5X14 snare drum.

	HARDWARE:
		Premier: hi hat stand (no clutch), snare drum stand, 2 double tom
stands, 1 cymbal post (no felt or top)
		Tama:	Iron Cobra Powerglide Double bass pedal

	CYMBALS:  Zildjian A Customs
		18" crash, 16" crash, 8" splash, 20" Projection ride.

	CASES:   Humes and Berg Tuxedo bags (soft)
		Bags for all drums six (6) in all.

I have pictures of all these I can send and I can set up an
appointment to see/play.  I can answer any questions you may have via
email or on my cell:

			vandallman at earthlink.net       OR		(216)849-7352

Thanks,
Christopher Vandall