[NEohioPAL] Bodwin Theatre Offers Original Play for MLK Events, January 22 at Notre Dame College and February at

Bodwin Theatre bodwin_theatre at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 17:10:39 PST 2008

Theater
Friends:  Bodwin Theatre and Notre Dame College will be
presenting "Walk Don't Ride! A Celebration of the Fight for
Equality," an original play by Bodwin's Peter Manos as part of
the region's Martin Luther King, Jr. Day events.  In fact, we'll do
it twice, once at Notre Dame College and then at the Cleveland Play
House in February.  The play combines gospel music and three scenes
from the civil rights battle (Montgomery bus boycott, Nashville lunch
counters and freedom bus rides through the South). The play was
well-received earlier and we're excited to be part of the bigger
audience.
Cleveland
Play House, February 12 at 7:00 PM, presented at no cost before the
regularly scheduled performance of "Gee's Bend."  The
Bodwin play is offered at no charge, so patrons buying a ticket for
"Gee's Bend" get a 'two for one' deal.

Notre Dame
College, Performing Arts Center, Tuesday, Jan. 22 at 7:00 PM

hope you can join us for the performances.

For
more information, call (216) 556-4996 or visit
us on the web :
http://bodwin_theatre.tripod.com

Priceless
Theater, Absolutely Free!