[NEohioPAL] Ice Carving Exhibition in Downtown Kent Feb. 9

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Mon Jan 21 05:48:54 PST 2008

Greetings,

WHO: Standing Rock Cultural Arts presents

WHAT: "Make Mine with Ice" Ice Carving Exhibition
-A Downtown Innovative Community Event (D.I.C.E.) program

-Ice Carving Demonstration by Kent State University and Akron University.
-Hot Beverages and Chili served by Anthony’s Cafe
-Pastries available by Stahl's Bakery

WHERE: Home Savings Plaza, corner of Water St. and Main St. in Downtown Kent

WHEN: Saturday, February 9, 1-4pm

CONTACT: Jeff @ 330-673-4970

www.standingrock.net for updates

- D.I.C.E. is a grassroots partnership between Standing Rock Cultural
Arts and downtown businesses whose purpose is to revitalize Downtown
Kent through cultural events.
-All events take place at The Home Savings Plaza, Downtown Kent, Ohio.

Standing Rock Cultural Arts is currently in need of sponsors for the
DICE program which includes Poetry in the Park, The Sidewalk Cinema
summer series, an Old Fashioned Ice Cream Social, and a Cider Festival.

Anyone interested in being a sponsor, please contact Jeff Ingram at
330-673-4970 or by email: info at standingrock.net.

Standing Rock Cultural Arts is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are
tax deductible.

Checks payable to:

SRCA
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240

Thank you to our current sponsors: The Ohio Arts Council, The City of
Kent, The Christenson Foundation, The Home Savings Bank, The Hall-Green
Insurance Agency, Woodsy's Music, Kent Parks and Recreation, City Bank
Antiques, and the Kent Area Chamber of Commerce.