[NEohioPAL] Lounge Kitty at Fat Fish Blue

Deb Carey fun at fatfishblue.com
Mon Jan 21 07:42:29 PST 2008

Clear DayLounge Kitty
      at Fat Fish Blue - Cleveland

      Scene Magazine Best Cabaret Singer (2007)
      Lounge Kitty

      "...The 36-year-old jazz singer likens herself to a "drag queen without the duct tape." And rightfully so. The ex-lead singer of the early-'90s Cleveland band Swank Motel camps up her sets for her following with kitschy renditions of Styx, Journey, and even Snoop Dogg. "I take songs and twist them into my own kind of style," says Kitty. "The audience expects me to do something new and bizarre." The audience always gets its way."
      Take a cup of cabaret... add a teaspoon of Jazz... pour in a pinch of the Blues and top it off with a drop of humor...

      Mix it all together and you'll get Lounge Kitty, always entertaining, often silly...indefinably unique.

      During any given performance, you may hear Heavy Metal performed as Jazz, Disco performed as Rhumba and a torch song or two.

      Lounge Kitty is irreverent, bawdy fun.

            Event times: 1 Feb 2008 (Fri)
            8:00 PM

            Ticket Information: Ticket Prices: $3 at the door
            More info website: http://www.loungekitty.net

Deb Carey
Fat Fish Blue
21 Prospect Avenue