[NEohioPAL] Thanks to those who joined us at Cleveland IndieClub

Johnny K. Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jan 21 08:59:42 PST 2008

Hello everyone, just wanted to thank you all who came to lastnight's
Cleveland IndieClub, even with the cold weather, we still filled the back
part of Li Wah Restaurant with 40+ people, a big thanks to all the
filmmakers who had shown their films (wonderful films were shown, and it
proves that we do have talented people in town) and our great host Nick
D'Amico and Cleveland Classic Cinema where everyone just laughed their heads
off. And finally, our great speaker Ted Sikora, telling us how he
successfully got his film Hero Tomorrow all over places.

We would like to ask you all to keep Feb's IndieClub date open, it has been
agreed to continue at Li Wah on Sunday February 17th, so you can sit, eat
some good food and enjoy the films and networking for your future projects.
More information will be available.

At this time, thank you for making it a great night!

Johnny Wu

Producer/Director/Editor

www.mdifilm.com <http://www.mdifilm.com/>

www.rapturethemovie.com

President

Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland

www.ocagc.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

www.indieclub.com