[NEohioPAL] Answers regarding Film ,TV & Webisode Acting Classes

Maureen Dempsey fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 10:15:30 PST 2008

Thank you for your emails.

  To clarify...

  First of all, I am sorry about the short notice.  I will attempt to give you more advanced notification of new classes in the future.

  Yes, my Monday Night Class is going to Stop for now while I work on other projects.  The Last Three Classes are tonight and Monday January 28th and February 4th, 2008.

  Development Class: Creating a Series is primarily for actors.
  The more you know all aspects of the business the better "Professional" you will be.  That said, it will be a great experience for writers and directors as well.  This Class begins Feb. 8th and runs every Friday Evening for 6 weeks.  http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

  Mature Teens CAN join the Development class with special permission from me and your parent or guardian.  If you are not a current student of mine you will need to call immediately to set up an interview with your parent.

  The Development Class will be limited so contact me soon, please.

  I am still seeing students for Private Coaching Sessions.

  Very Kindly,
  Maureen Dempsey
  440-313-8326