[NEohioPAL] Mission Statement for a niche product

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 21 14:18:56 PST 2008

Can anybody offer pointers on how to write a mission statement for a serial comic-book, graphic-novel or magazine of fictional literature?   I'm doing my own research but I'd like to hear from anyone who has a working knowledge or experience (and success) in developing and funding a high-concept product. This is a difficult subject to get information on; so, I'm looking for texture and trying to avoid any oversights in my research.

Thank you,

Michael A. Miller
MSRG Publications
Atrocity Parade (tm) magazine
"Versus"(tm) social-expression products
"Here there be desperate characters with dangerous ideas."
(c) 2008 Michael A. Miller