[NEohioPAL] Moon Over Buffalo Audio Description

Ben Rexroad brexroad at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Tue Jan 22 07:16:05 PST 2008

Weathervane Playhouse Offers
Audio Description for

Sunday, Jan. 27 @ 2:30 pm
Saturday, Feb. 9 @ 8 pm

Audio Description is a service we provide to allow the visually impaired to experience theatre more fully. During the performance a trained volunteer speaks into a microphone between the spoken dialogue to describe the show's visual aspects and the movement on the stage. This narration is transmitted to small headsets, which are provided to audience members who request the Audio Description service. Only patrons with these headsets can hear the Audio Description narration.

Please call to reserve seats prior to the performance and mention that you are attending for the audio description so that equipment is available. Seating is very limited. Also, we ask that patrons for audio description arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to meet their describer and become comfortable with the equipment.

Other Upcoming Dates for Audio Description
Children of a Lesser God....March 2 @ 2:30 pm
The Importance of Being Earnest......March 30 @ 2:30 pm
Enchanted April..............April 27 @ 2:30 pm
Ragtime...................June 22 @ 2:30 pm