[NEohioPAL] From Brian Zoldessy - PLEASE OPEN!

Zoldessy, Brian Brian.Zoldessy at tri-c.edu
Tue Jan 22 12:28:03 PST 2008

Dear Friends and Colleagues --

The NeohioPal list is invaluable to our theatre community.  We
subscribers have benefited tremendously from this free service and it
has become a vital component in the artistic life of each and every one
of us.   Each week the list gets bigger; new subscribers are added every
day.

I personally know how much time, effort, and money it takes to get the
postings out to it's members.  But there are other costs involved that
subscribers might not be aware of.  They include the daily up-keep and
maintenance of the software as well as the daily operation of the site
itself.  After ten years of operation, the time and costs involved
really add up!

I always ask myself what would happen to the Cleveland entertainment
area if the list suddenly disappeared.  There are other such services in
other cities and each member pays a yearly subscription.  Fred's list
has helped you.  Now its our time to support the list.

Do NeohioPal, Cleveland, Mr. Sternfeld and yourself a favor. Sacrifice
one Latte from Starbuck's, or one burger from the Rush and contribute to
the list.  And don't forget; depending on how much you give, that
contribution can be used as a theatre business expense at tax time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and my best to all of you!

bz