[NEohioPAL] Fun Family Activity - Parade Sculpture Workshops at Beck Center

Fran Storch fstorch at beckcenter.org
Wed Jan 23 08:14:18 PST 2008

Beck Center invites you to join us for a series of
Head & Body Sculpture Workshops
to prepare our entry for Parade the Circle

Workshop dates:
Saturdays, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
February 2, 9, 16, and 23
and
April 5, 12, 19, and 26

Please join the Beck Center as we again proudly "Parade the Circle".
This year the Parade will be held on June 14, 2008, and the Beck Center
will be offering two series of workshops for the families and friends of
the Beck Center community who would like to participate in this year's
parade extravaganza.   The workshops will focus on creating fanciful
head and body sculptures using re-cycled materials.

Our theme will be: "A Garden of Buggy Delights."  Please join Visual
Artists Stephen Chipps, Nancy Cintron, Susan Gallagher, and Chris Young
in creating unique works of art and sharing them with the community
through Parade the Circle and the Lakewood 4th of July parades.

Workshop Schedule: Saturdays, 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m.; February 2, 9, 16,
and 23 and April 5, 12, 19, and 26;

Parade Organization Day: Saturday, June 7, 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.

Parade the Circle:  June 14, 2008

Participant fee: $10 per person.

For more information, contact Susan Gallagher at
sgallagher at beckcenter.org or call 216-521-2540, x.228.

Posted by:
Fran Storch
Marketing Assistant