[NEohioPAL] Fwd: AND THE WINNER IS.

African Soul International sistajewel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 04:15:32 PST 2008

  JASIRI X!
  Jasiri won the awards for Best Inspirational Artist and Single of the Year for "FREE THE JENA 6" at the 2008 Pittsburgh Hip-Hop Awards. Jasiri is currently in Austin TX and will be performing tonight at The Gathering, Austin's premier Hip-Hop Club.
  Check out this article on the Pittsburgh Hip-Hop Awards where Jasiri X's "FREE THE JENA 6" is compared to Bob Dylan's "Hurricaine"!
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/search/s_548544.html

  For more coverage of the Pittsburgh Hip-Hop Awards and pictures check these links
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08021/850934-388.stm
  http://www.brothaashproductions.com/2ndAnnualPghHipHopAwardWinners.htm

  THIS IS THE HEARAFTER!!!

http://www.myspace.com/jasirix

As some of you may know, Jasiri X performed live in Cleveland on January 1st for the last night of Kwanzaa...he and Imani Hakim "Everybody Hates Chris', were our special guests.  I am so proud of this young man, and impressed with Pittsburgh's Hip-Hop scene!  Imani is in an upcoming movie....I'll keep you all posted.

  Support real and positive artists!

Check us out online!  Updates, performances, classes, schedules, and more...

  www.africansoulinternational.org