[NEohioPAL] 24-Hour Theatre Project at Baldwin-Wallace

bbryan at bw.edu bbryan at bw.edu
Thu Jan 24 14:14:53 PST 2008

**Are you looking for something fun to do this weekend?
    --something that is entertaining
    --something that may make you fall off your seat in fits of laughter
    --something that is FREE

Come check out BW's second installment of the 24Hour Theatre Project!

Saturday night at 7:30pm in the Allman Theatre at Kleist Center for Art
and Drama, at the corner of Beech and Bagley in Berea, OH.

We can't tell you much about the shows yet, because they will not be
written until Friday night, but we promise to offer you six brand new,
original, and completely student produced one-acts that will leave you
asking for more...

Come see what our Theatre Department can accomplish in just 24 hours!!!

Please arrive early, seating is limited!!