[NEohioPAL] Arts Magazine looking for Advertisers for Next Issue

Curtain Warmers Magazine curtainwarmers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:04:40 PST 2008

*A new creative arts magazine is currently looking for advertisers for our
upcoming issues*

*Curtain Warmers Magazine* is an up and coming magazine for the Arts.

Primarily focused in Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, and Ashtabula Counties, we
currently have listings from many of the local arts organizations, including
the Fairmount Center for the Arts and the Fine Arts Association in
Willoughby.

We have many choices of advertising for all groups, large or small, as well
as for all budgets.

We also have our marketplace page, our classified-style section, that is
designed for:

Teachers Looking for Students
Groups looking for new members
Selling Equiptment
Selling Art works/CDs
Help Wanted

All advertisers are asked to be within our focus area, allowances will be
made.

We are a free publication that relies solely on revenue made from
advertising.

If you would be interesting in advertising with us or for more information,
please contact Ed Hamner through email at curtainwarmers at gmail.com or by
phone at (440) 391-3277 (Please Note: We have changed our Phone number due
to poor service with our last service)

Make sure to pick up a copy of our magazine, available February 1st.  Want
us to send you a FREE Copy?  Contact us at the above e-mail or phone.
--
Curtain Warmers Magazine
Proudly Serving the Creative Arts Community of Northeastern Ohio.