[NEohioPAL] Sad news about Lawrence W. Hartzell

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 09:52:15 PST 2008

It is with great sadness that I am writing to inform you of the  passing of
Lawrence W. Hartzell.  I had the good fortune of knowing Larry  as a friend and
colleague.  I will miss him greatly. My heartfelt  condolences go out to his
family, friends and students.

I just spoke with Larry's wife Vicky and she asked me to announce  his
passing to the list and to share details of the memorial service that will  take
place tomorrow morning at 11:00am -  Saturday, January 26 in  Berea.

More details are in the Plain Dealer obituary at _this  link_
(http://www.legacy.com/Cleveland/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=101740346) . You
can also post remembrances of Larry in the guestbook at that  link.

Warm Regards,

Fred  Sternfeld
_http://www.fredsternfeld.com_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/)
216-360-0708-home