[NEohioPAL] AEA Rep at Non-Union Performer's Meeting Jan.29th

Mike Kraft mikekraft at wideopenwest.com
Sat Jan 26 05:45:14 PST 2008

This is a last-minute reminder of the no-cost seminar for non-union performers being held this Tuesday, Jan. 29th at the Idea Center. A recent addition to our panel is Joe Erdey, Northeast Business Rep for Actor's Equity, who will be available to answer any questions concerning AEA.

We invite all performers who wish to be respected for their work. Even if you have negative ideas about the performer's unions, we invite your ideas and want to learn from you as well.

I hope to see many of you there. The full information is posted below.

Mike Kraft
VP, AFTRA Cleveland

440-785-2500  Cell

ACTORS UNIONS

Who Needs Them?

Good Question. Do you?

This seminar is for non-union performers interested in learning why AFTRA, SAG and AEA matter now more than ever. If you are a non-union performer who has worked professionally (or wants to,) this event will open your eyes.

You'll learn:

·       What your performance is really worth!

·       How current market forces are working against you!

·       Why you need to protect your interests NOW!

·       What really matters when you get an acting job!

·       How to know when it's time to go pro!

Please join us. We promise it won't be boring.

7:00 pm Tuesday, Jan. 29th

@ The Idea Center

1375 Euclid Avenue

Cleveland, OH  44115

http://ideacenter.wviz.org/

Enter from the Dodge Ct. side (see map on website)

Call the AFTRA office @ 216-781-2255 for more information

Or email cnowlin at aftra.com