[NEohioPAL] AWARD to pianist Marge Adler -- Unsigned Artist of the Month, KEYBOARD Magazine

Keyswhiz88 at aol.com Keyswhiz88 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 14:31:46 PST 2008

MARGE ADLER announces that her solo CD,
BALM IN GILEAD: 12 MEDITATIONS FOR PIANO
has received the Unsigned Recording Artist of the Month  award from the
national publication, KEYBOARD Magazine.

Where else can you hear Sondheim, Jacques Brel, Kurt  Weill, and music of
J.S. Bach, Copland and  Ravel all woven together on the same recording?  All
told,  more than 40 familiar themes are joined to create musical bridges between
generations, cultures and faiths.

"I'm blown away by this CD -- beautifully conceived and  stunningly performed
-- I can't remember when I've loved a solo piano album  more," raves BILL
RUDMAN, nationally syndicated radio personality.

"Just gorgeous, so inventive, like nothing else out  there" writes JIM
BRICKMAN, recording artist.

"It ain't Muzak -- it's wonderful!", writes STAN of Chicago.

BALM IN GILEAD: 12 MEDITATIONS FOR PIANO inspires a  reenergizing calm in the
midst of our busy days, with the promise that  YOU WON'T FEEL LIKE YOU'RE
STUCK ON AN ELEVATOR.  The CD  will remain fresh every time you listen to it.

BALM IN  GILEAD is available at JOSEPH-BETH BOOKSELLERS (Legacy  Village) and
at
_www.cdbaby.com/margeadler_ (http://www.cdbaby.com/margeadler)

***

Marge  Adler