[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv--starting February with laughter

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:59:28 PST 2008

You know, we've got the writers' strike still going on and we're not seeing new episodes of many of our favorite shows... it's so depressing. So I consulted my groundhog friend, Punksofimprov Phil. I asked him, "When, oh when, can we see new comedy?" He crawled out of his hole, smiled his adorable little smile, and said, "I predict comedy is just around the corner." When I asked for clarification (what the heck kind of schedule is that?), he said,

"I foresee comedy. Lots and lots of comedy. Improvisational comedy. And I see it this Saturday, February 2, at 7:30pm at Newell Theatre in Cuyahoga Falls. I see a large audience. They are laughing. They are laughing so hard they are crying at times. And I see enough seats in the theatre to make reservations unnecessary. Yes, my friend, Saturday will be a good day for comedy. And it's just around the corner."

Seeing as how groundhogs seldom speak English, I found this to be noteworthy and thought I'd pass it along to you.

Come see PNR Improv this Saturday and enjoy an evening of PG-13, alcohol-free, laugh-filled entertainment.

Please also consider joining us:
2008 Schedule

February 2
February 16
March 15
April 5
April 19
May 3
May 17
June 7
June 21
July 19
August 2
September 6
September 20
October 4
October 18
November 1
December 6
December 20

All shows start at 7:30pm
Admission: $5.00 at the door
Where: Quirk Cultural Center, 3rd Floor (“Newell Theatre”)
1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls

For more information, contact me at PNRSusan at hotmail.com, or visit our website at http://www.PNRImprov.org.

To be removed from our mailing list, reply to this message and type “Remove” in the subject line.