[NEohioPAL] Directing Seminar with Seth Gordon at Fairmount Center - March 8 & 9 - Register Now!

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:10:44 PST 2008

*Fairmount Center for the Arts
This class will be held at our Cuyahoga Central Campus in the Mayfield
Village Performing Arts Center right off of I-271*

*6622 Wilson Mills Rd.
at the corner of
Wilson Mills and SOM Center Rd. (Ohio Rt. 91) *

*To register call 440-338-3171*
**
*DIRECTING: Putting It Together – 2 day Directing Seminar
(Adults: 18+)
Instructor: Seth Gordon
Two Sessions
Saturday & Sunday, March 8 & 9, 2008, 1:00–4:00 pm each day
Fee: $60

*Script: Our Town, by Thornton Wilder (participants must read this in
advance)
Seth Gordon goes through the salient points of directing a play and offers
a director's approach to preparing a script for production.

Day One – The nuts and bolts of directing.

Day Two – Applying the nuts and bolts on preparations for directing the
American classic Our Town. The day will culminate with volunteers acting out
a scene from Our Town with the participants team directing.