[NEohioPAL] Mad Science Instructors

bbartman at aol.com bbartman at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 09:39:14 PST 2008

Are you looking for the COOLEST JOB in town?  Well you just FOUND it!

Mad Science of Cleveland provides high energy, thrill learning, hands-on/minds-on science programs to children in Lake, Lorain and Cuyahoga Counties.  Mad Science is the world’s leading FUN science provider.

We are looking for folks who enjoy performing, educating and working with kids to join our ranks and become Mad Scientists.

·       Are you experienced in working with kid’s ages 3-12?

·       Do you have access to reliable transportation?

·       Are you looking for an awesome part-time job that offers flexible hours?

·       Want to make around $20/program to start?

·       Want to play with really cool stuff?

If so, go to www.madscience.org/cleveland to learn more about us and to fill out the online application. Don’t wait too long because we’ll be scheduling interviews VERY soon.