[NEohioPAL] Looking for Actors for Web Series

mattsull19 johnprine hurtmesweetly at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 10:03:25 PST 2008

Hey Everyone.

My name is Mike Polk and I produce a web series called
"Man In The Box".

Here is a link to our youtube page:

http://youtube.com/user/Manintheboxshow

I'm always looking for new characters/actors to fit
all sorts of parts.  All ages/types.

We tape downtown.  It usually ends up taking about an
hour and a half.  You get about fifty bucks if you are
prominently featured in the episode.

So forward me a head shot and resume if you want me to
get you on file.  Also, if you have any clips of your
stuff, please send me a link so I can check it out.

Only contact me if you're cool and trying to have fun.
 No one who takes themselves too seriously.

I look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for your
time.

Mike