[NEohioPAL] KSU Students Looking for Theater Practicum

kevin Rutan kevinrutan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:59:35 PST 2008

We are in need of many positions for our production of In to the Woods--

Light Board Op
Sound Board Op
Deck Man
Fly Man
ASM
and finally.. Follow Spot Op

These jobs are non-paying, but you can get 3 practicum credit hours for
doing the show, even if you are a main campus student.
Tech Week starts Sunday the 10th show dates are 15th-17th , 21st -24th , and
28th-2nd with brush-ups on the 20th and 27th

These are not limited to ksu studenrts, anyone interested in the arts can
come join the fun.

Interested parties should call me at the number listed below, or reply to
krutan at kent.edu
--
Thank You,

Kevin Rutan
Stage Manager
Kent State University -- Stark Campus
330-622-2652

Patriotism means to stand by the country.  It does not mean to stand by
the President or any other public official save exactly to the degree
in which he himself stands by the country.  It is patriotic to support
him insofar as he efficiently serves the country.  It is unpatriotic
not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or
otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country.  -- Theodore
Roosevelt