[NEohioPAL] Musicians' Gatherings

diana at dianatyler.com diana at dianatyler.com
Sun Feb 3 19:06:36 PST 2008

First, this email has gone to a few more people than our regular E.R. mailing list.  (Those of you who are getting this notice for the first time, please respond if you would like to REMAIN on this mailing list.  Otherwise, this is the ONLY notice you will receive about these gatherings.  For those who don't know me, I'm one of the co-moderators of the Just Plain Folks Cleveland Chapter Board, which is how I obtained your address.)

We're again holding jam sessions/song sharing on Sunday afternoons in Lorain County. (We call it "The E.R."--short for "The Each-One-Teach-One Room".)

12 noon
North Eaton Christian Church
35895 Royalton Rd. (just East of the intersection of State Routes 82 & 83--we're bordered by Elyria, Grafton, Columbia Station, and North Ridgeville)

Our next CONFIRMED dates are February 17 and February 24, 2008.

Musicians and singers of all skill levels are welcome to attend.  (Children must be accompanied by their adult parent or guardian.)  All instruments are welcome.  We always have a keyboard available for use, and can also bring in a sound system if we know we'll be having an especially large group and/or drums/electric guitars (please let me know in advance).

To our first-timers, contact me if you can't make either of these dates but are interested in remaining on the mailing list.

I hope to see some old friends there...and to make some new ones as well!

Feel free to call me with questions:  440-458-5829 (after 5:30 p.m. weekdays)

Blessings,
Diana Tyler

www.dianatyler.com