[NEohioPAL] Windsong seeks female vocalists

Kathleen Sullivan klsull at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 4 08:40:03 PST 2008

Windsong, Cleveland's Feminist Chorus, is beginning rehearsals for our Spring Concert and is open to accepting new singers at this time. We are a non-auditioned chorus and perform a wide array of compositions and styles, ranging from Broadway to Classical to World Music to Jazz.   If you are an actor/vocalist between shows, or a behind the scenes technician who longs to sing, or just someone who is looking for a new hobby in this new year, please consider joining us!

Our Spring Concert is on May 31st at Archwood United Church of Christ and we rehearse every Sunday from 6pm - 8pm at Archwood which is on Archwood Dr (off W. 25th).

If you're interested please contact our fabulous director, Karen Weaver, at 216-525-0520, or just show up to our next rehearsal!

Here is an excerpt from a recent review by Cool Cleveland: "Never underestimate the power of a group of passionate women. Especially if they’re inspired by music, in love with life, or women, or men, or children, or dogs—or chocolate! This was demonstrated to a very large audience Saturday evening at Trinity Cathedral, when Cleveland’s feminist chorus WINDSONG, took to the stage, with guest artists, and a variety of love songs. The result was excellence on display. "

We hope you'll join your voice with ours very soon!

Kathleen Sullivan
Membership Committee Chair
Windsong, Cleveland's Feminist Chorus
www.windsongchorus.org