[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS THIS WEEK - Young Adults in Comedic Roles!

Felici, Elisa efelici at baypres.org
Mon Feb 4 15:48:18 PST 2008

AUDITIONS THIS WEDNESDAY 2/6 -

West Side Community

Held at Bay Presbyterian Church

25415 Lake Road

Bay Village, OH

(Professional direction provided through TrueNorth Cultural Arts)

Looking for a chance to be funny?... To work with a great team of
people?...To use your talent to make a difference in the community?...
To get more experience while working with a professional director? ...To
have kids ask for your autograph? (no, we're not kidding!)

Now casting young adults (16-30+) for comedic roles in ongoing
theatrical production ("KIDSTUF") geared to families.  These are fun,
over-the-top character roles portraying teenagers in a Clubhouse
setting.  Looking for several "caricatures" such as science geek; Hannah
Montana-type; crazy "Kramer" kid and assorted friends.   KIDSTUF runs
bi-monthly on Wednesday evenings (45-minute show) and requires a
commitment of once/month, as these are ongoing roles.  (However, this is
based on your availability and scheduling. We are flexible!)

KIDSTUF utilizes a wide variety of media, contemporary music and live
comic sketches to engage elementary-age kids and their parents with a
relevant message at the core.  (For photos from recent productions, go
to www.baypres.org <http://www.baypres.org/>  and click on the "KIDSTUF"
icon.)

Auditions will be held this Wednesday, 2/6, from 6:30-8 pm, at Bay
Presbyterian Church (BayPres is at the corner of Lake and Columbia,
right off the I-90 Columbia Rd. exit.)  You do not need to have a
prepared monologue - we'll just have you read from KIDSTUF scripts alone
and in groups.  (Resumes welcome but not necessary)  If you are cast in
a particular production, rehearsals would start just one week prior.

If possible, please set up an audition appointment via email (preferred)
at efelici at baypres.org.  If you do not have email access, plz call at
440/871-1503, x177.  Walk-ins also accepted.

These are not paid positions, but KIDSTUF is a great place to hone
skills and have fun - and be part of a great group of people making a
difference in the West Side community!

Elisa Felici

Director of Children's Worship and Production

Bay Presbyterian Church