[NEohioPAL] Discount Tickets for Wicked on Thursday night!

Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com Philip.Bobbs at ourclub.com
Tue Feb 5 15:47:05 PST 2008

I currently have 4 tickets to Wicked the Musical at Playhouse Square on
Thursday night 2/7/08 at 8:00pm. The seats are Orchestra seats (floor)
right of center in rows CC-KKand normally go for $78.50 on ticketmaster
(with fees), but I'll sell them for $64 each. You will need to pick them
up at The Club at Key Center (127 Public Square on the fourth floor of the
Marriott Downtown) a mile from the Playhouse Square anytime tomorrow or
Thursday. Send me an e-mail, and I'll reply back on a first-come basis to
let you know if you got them. Hope you're able to make the show!

-Phil