[NEohioPAL] Magic & Clowning Classes

Vincent Polowy vincentmagic at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:52:40 PST 2008

Greetings!
I am currently accepting new students for private magic and clowning classes. (ages 6 through adult)

Learn the secrets of performing magic...close-up, cards, coins, stage magic, escapes, mentalism as well as the history of the art. Classes can be tailored to individual interest and skill levels.

Have you ever wanted to be a clown? Learn all of the important clown skills, from magic and balloons, to juggling, costuming, movement, classic clown skits, puppetry and putting on your funny face.

 I have been performing magic for over 30 years and clowning for 21 years. I have taught classes and workshops in the Cleveland area for several years now and previous workshop presenters include;

Beachwood Schools
Beachwood Theatre Camp
The Beck Center for the Arts
Hudson Theatre Camp