[NEohioPAL] Book Signing and Book Release Feb 16th

Matt Cook mattcook at studioof5rings.com
Wed Feb 6 11:07:47 PST 2008

Book Signing:  The Studio of 5 Rings is hosting a book signing for three
authors Saturday February 16th from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Authors Holly
McCain, Debbie Alferio and Dr. Mary Tavenner will be on hand to discuss
their books. McCain is releasing her new book, "Puppy Love" at this
reception. Reception will include wine made at Studio of 5 Rings and
complimentary appetizers.
Holly McCain is releasing her new book, "Puppy Love" Saturday Feb. 16th at
the Studio of 5 Rings.  McCain wrote the following, I am an animal lover. We
own two adopted dogs. The eldest, Shadow, is my inspiration for writing my
... book, Brown Eyes. Brown Eyes is a poetry book for all pet lovers!
Children love Brown Eyes, because it involves the reader... Dogs show us
God's world through their eyes. When we become adults, we forget the beauty
around us. When we walk our best friend, they show us the frogs, flowers and
all God's world again.
Debbie Alferio authored the Forever Love series. 'A Forever Kind of Love'
was named as one of nine finalists in the romance category for the 2005
ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Awards! The title was also named one of
AuthorHouse Publishing's Bestsellers and has sold over 1,000 copies since
July, 2005! It has enjoyed a 4-Cup Keeper Review from Coffee Time Romance,
5-Star Reviews on Amazon.com, and numerous 'rave reviews' from readers and
media.
Dr. Mary Tavenner Presently, Dr. Tavenner lives in the family homestead of
three generations. After serving for the past 3 years as education director
for Sylvan Learning Center of Sheffield, Ohio, "Doc" recently left Sylvan to
establish her own business of DUTCH INK whereby she is employed as a free
lance public speaker and writer. She also teaches ESOL (English for speakers
of other languages) for Lorain City Schools Adult (ABLE) Education.

Matt Cook
STUDIO OF 5 RINGS, LLC
20160 Center Ridge Rd., #210
Rocky River, OH  44116