[NEohioPAL] convergence-continuum hosts Winter Luau/Tiki Party Sat., Feb 16

csimon at convergence-continuum.org csimon at convergence-continuum.org
Thu Feb 7 09:58:33 PST 2008

CONVERGENCE-CONTINUUM INVITES EVERYONE TO SHED THEIR WINTER LAYERS AND TO
BREAK OUT THE ISLAND-WEAR AS WE PARTY TIKI-STYLE!

Complete with apple-in-mouth pig roast and all the fixins, this fundraiser
will feature the musical stylings of local bands Martini Five-O and
Babylon A-Go-Go, plus other surprises.  Can you say DANCE OFF?  We’ll have
one. Limbo contest? Oh, yes. There will be raffles and prizes for Best
Costume, Most Obscene, etc.  And opportunities for photo shoots with a
professional photographer.

Tasty Polynesian fare and spirits are included with the price of admission!

And all this hot hula happiness will help us to fund our exciting and
extended 2008 season.

Winter Luau/Tiki Party will begin at 8pm, Saturday, February 16th at the
Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic Tremont neighborhood.
Tickets are $12 for general admission ($10 for costumed party-goers)and $9
for students ($7 if costumed). For information and reservations, call
216-687-0074 or reserve tickets on the web at
http://www.convergence-continuum.org.