[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS DINNER THEATRE AT THE LAKE!

Noble Art Entertainment nobleart at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 7 13:10:02 PST 2008

Noble Art Entertainment announces auditions for the entire 2008 dinner theatre season.

Date:            Sunday, February 17th, 2008

Time:           Noon - 6:00 PM

Location:     The Covered Bridge Room at

The Geneva Lodge & Conference Center

Geneva-on-the-Lake, Ohio 44041

Noble Art will be auditioning for its entire 2008 dinner theatre season

held at the Historic Oak Room in Geneva-on-the-Lake.

We are seeking professional actors & actresses aged 18 and up to fill multiple roles.

A "Core Cast" will be hired to perform for the entire season and additional

character parts will be hired to fill out each individual show.

Many of our productions entail a great deal of singing, so strong vocal skills are a must.

Our dinner theatre productions are highly interactive, improvisational skills and experience are a huge plus.

The 2008 season includes:

The Wildest West Show

A musical comedy spoof of the Wild West. In the spirit of Blazing Saddles, this song filled comedy

pits a dastardly villain against an innocent young newcomer. But never fear there's a new sheriff in town!

Countdown to Murder

A suspenseful supernatural thriller where the audience becomes the ghosts that haunt the characters.

Featuring songs of the 40's & 50's.

The Cat's Meow

A Comical Musical Review of the Roaring 20's. Set in a Speakeasy where Gangsters,

Movie Stars and dirty cops all come together in a fun filled night of intrigue.

An Evening of Classic Horror

What happens when Mary Shelly, Bram Stoker, Robert Lewis Stevenson & Edgar Allen Poe join each other for dinner?

They discuss what is truly frightening to each of them and bring their favorite horror stories to life.

A Charles Dickens' Victorian Christmas

A Christmas Feast filled with songs, parlor games and classic holiday stories.

Featuring a truly wonderful comical retelling of the Dickens' classic "A Christmas Carol"

All roles are paid.

Additionally we are seeking a strong singing male aged 30-50

that is also an accomplished pianist for the Countdown show in June.

All interested should prepare a 2 minute monologue and a short a-capella song.

For more information please feel free to contact us at

NobleArt at roadrunner.com or www.NobleArtEntertainment.com

Directions to the Geneva Lodge:  Rt. 90 East, Exit 218 (Geneva) Rt.534 North, the Lodge is on your left as soon as you see the lake.