[NEohioPAL] NOAC benefit concert

rebekka willow janedoe963 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:58:16 PST 2008

 Sunday, February 10
NOAC music fundraiser
*"Five Years of War: We Will Not Be Silent"
*
On Sunday, February 10, the Northeast Ohio Anti-War Coalition (NOAC) will
host a benefit concert at the Beachland Ballroom (15711 Waterloo, Cleveland
44110-1659) from 7:30 to 11 PM. The purpose of the event, entitled "Five
Years of War: We Will Not Be Silent," is to raise funds, ideas and interest
for NOAC's anti-war efforts throughout Northeast Ohio. Musicians performing
at the concert include Charlie Mosbrook, Sue Jeffers with Tim Workman, Zach,
Victoria Parks, and Mifune. Tickets are available for $15 (12 in advance)
and $10 for students (8 in advance). Doors open at 7 PM. Send ticket orders
(payable to NOAC) to 1848 Beersford, E. Cleveland, 44112.

Great music!
Anti-war quiz...for prizes!
Brainstorming session for new action ideas!

The future will be better tomorrow.  George W. Bush