[NEohioPAL] New film artists joins CIF

Cleveland Independent Film clevelandindependentfilm at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:36:12 PST 2008

CIF
CLEVELAND INDEPENDENT FILM
www.clevelandindependentfilm.com
www.myspace.com/clevelandindependentfilm
CIF Just wanted to thank everyone for their 4th year of support.
THANK YOU.

Here's what CIF has been working on:

(1) New Independent Film Director from FA Films welcomes CIF on the set.
     With her new film in production and a full staff & crew, she'll be done just in
     time for the summer promotions for her new film.

(2) Send your indie films to ORBIT???
     A new film distribution,  CIF talked with co-founder from the company and we'll
     show our support with their link on CIF site. If you have a film you want to
     promote, this could be a good start for you.
(3) Film maker from Los Angeles has an amazing film on the market. When CIF
     contacted him...he was happy to be a guest on the site.

(4) There are a few new Zobies out there that could use a new make over.
      New walking dead Zobie film could go in production soon. This is one film
      I think will have a twisted story line.

(5) Jay Rossi packs up the crew again and will be looking for YOU soon.
     Coming this spring 2008, Jay will start  taking calls for new guest for
     his independent TV Show. (Directed by CIF / Filmed by Supreme Productions.)

(6) Local indie film artist in need for a editor. (HD editing) or
     basic editing service would be helpful.
     Filming date ends late March. Log on CIF for more info.

You can read all the stories listed above and more, just click on the links.

CIF
www.clevelandindependentfilm.com

 Help support CIF by posting your film information on our site. (c) 2008

CIF
Cleveland Independent Film.com
you can also email us at: clevelandindependentfilm at yahoo.com