[NEohioPAL] Guidance needed-bringing A-list movie production to Cleveland

Michael Rubin actorep10 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 15:57:19 PST 2008

Having become better aquainted with a first cousin I rarely see,I have learn of the following opportunity.

I am privy to a couple of A-list feature films in both pre-production and financing stages.I would like advice on how to sell the low or no-cost(convention center space) benefit of filming some of the scenes here using Cleveland area talent(non just extras),vendors(not LA based Tony's Catering),and production people.

I was surprised that my cousin in LA,a former CAA agent and Hollywood Pictures exec,,did NOT know Cleveland offers the aformentioned convention space.

I would like to partner with a local individual or company,someone with industry cred, who may have spent time in LA or NYC, to learn the business aspects of producing film.I do not want to blow an opportunity going it alone.Once the agreed party verifies my relationship in LA,I'd desire an entry level paid producing position.

Please do not send me your headshot.I have no control over casting these films.I would absolutely recommend my Cleveland agent and it's talent base if or when any of this materializes.Right now it's a shot in the dark.I respectfully ask that only qualified inquiries relating to the Subject line above reply to this posting.

Thanks

Mike Rubin