[NEohioPAL] Stage Comabt Instructor looking for space near Medina

John Davis john at thefightdirector.com
Sat Feb 9 09:55:47 PST 2008

My name is John C Davis and I am a twenty two year veteran stage combat instructor looking for teaching space on a split tuition basis in the Medina area. I want to offer a twelve week course to actors I just need space. If you have a space and are looking for more income producing events in that space contact me at john at thefightdirector.com Thanks