[NEohioPAL] Don't Miss MAME at the Hudson Players

Gary Maher gmaher at safetythink.com
Sat Feb 9 09:52:31 PST 2008

Now Running!!!!
The Hudson Players Present:

MAME!

The classic, fun musical that reminds you that life is a banquet!
PERFORMANCES: Feb 1, 2, 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 22 & 23
A Tony Award Winning Musical Comedy
Flash back to the roaring 1920's as a 10-year-old orphan boy is delivered to
his swinging, eccentric Auntie Mame while she is hosting a cocktail party
for her wildly flamboyant friends. Thus begins 18 years of fantastic
adventures as she proves that life can be a party. She has fun which means
the show is too!  The Jerry Herman score includes the title song, "If He
Walked Into My Life," and "We Need A Little Christmas” and much much more. A
good time for all, you’ll leave smiling, humming and glad you came.
Tickets available at the door or by calling 330-655-8522
Curtain Time: 8 p.m.
Sunday February 17 performance: 2 p.m.
All performances held at the Barlow Community Center on Oviatt St in Hudson,
OH
More details available at www.hudsonplayers.com