[NEohioPAL] Need a Few Actors for Contest- Shooting March 2008

Alex P Michaels alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sat Feb 9 22:57:36 PST 2008

SHOOTING SHORT NEXT MONTH FOR FILM CONTEST.
Prelude2Cinema is shooting a short for a web series contest next month. We are still working out the storyline, but will need some actors who can be "business people who go wild once the sun goes down." The shoot will be in one location and take one to days (4 to 6 hours each) of shooting.

The short will be less than 6 minutes long, but we need to shoot and finish it by March 25th.

We already have a few actors for it and need a few more. Contact me ASAP if available.

Thanks.

Alex Michaels
dark at prelude2cinema.com

Be Creative. Express Yourself. Join Our Community
http://community.prelude2cinematv.com