[NEohioPAL] Woodwind doubler available for the summer

Ryan Cunningham rcunningham86 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 14:40:33 PST 2008

My name is Ryan Cunningham and I am currently finishing up my undergraduate
degree at Chicago College of Performing Arts. I will be returning to
Cleveland this summer (starting in mid may) and have already begun to book
some pit orchestra work but would love to fill up the rest of my schedule. I
have performed as a woodwind doubler and jazz musician in both chicago and
cleveland over the past few years and am profiecient on the following:

Saxes (alto, tenor , soprano, bari)
Flutes (flute, picc, and alto)
Clarinet (Bb and Bass)

If anyone is interested please email me back at Rcunningham86 at gmail.com and
I can provide a resume and/or references.

~Ryan

--
Ryan Cunningham
41 E. 8th St. #5C