[NEohioPAL] Precinct 13 Entertainment is proud to relay our best review yet

Alan Tuskes spfx1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 5 20:26:40 PST 2008

Precinct 13 Entertainment, Ohio's premiere makeup and visual effects
facility, has been pretty happy with the reviews from critics at
advance screenings of "The Rage". If you head over to
www.theragefilm.com, you will find links there, or do a google search and  you can find them on
the 'net. Most of them have been great, and a few point out the weak
spots (we knew that you can't please everybody all the time.)

One of the best came out of the blue at fangoria.com yesterday. See
http://www.fangoria.com/ghastly_review.php for a review by somebody
who truly GETS IT! The reviewer's description lets you know exactly
what you're getting.

BTW, the "very dangerous and ill person" mentioned in the first line
of the review is none other than yours truly. Must have made quite an
impression to be mentioned in the first line, eh?

We've also been informed that there's a 6 page or so write-up in the
next issue of Fangoria about the film, which is hitting the news-
stands the same day the film is hitting the streets, February 26th
2008.

Go to Amazon.com to reserve your copy today!

Precinct 13 Entertainment is a full film and Hi-Definition production facility,
Headquartered in Crestline,Ohio, halfway between Cleveland and Columbus.
The company founder, makeup effects wizard Robert Kurtzman, and his staff of
veteran effects professionals, have a combined total of century with of experience
on about 600 different films under their belts. This is their first foray into guerrilla
filmmaking in the wilds of rural Ohio, using strictly the talents of an all Ohio crew.
The success of this film will determine how often the company will be able to
use these same folks, and even more of them, in the future.

Alan

Alan Tuskes

Alternative Realities - Motion Picture Special Effects
www.alternative-realities.com
216-701-9192

Precinct 13 Entertainment
Pushing the Limits!
www.p13entertainment.com

Visit the website for Precinct 13's newest film....
Robert Kurtzman's  "The Rage" at www.theragefilm.com