[NEohioPAL] Tenor needed immediately

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 05:40:31 PST 2008

TENOR SECTION LEADER
We are looking for a tenor section leader who reads well, has choral experience, and knows how to blend. There would not be solo responsibilities as we already have an excellent tenor soloist on staff. An experienced high school student might even qualify.
Our Chancel Choir sings weekly at the 11:00 a.m. Sunday service and rehearses on Thursdays from 7:30-9:15 p.m.  The choir also does special concerts and is currently preparing to perform the Faure Requiem in late April.  This position is available immediately. Please contact me by email to arrange an audition.

Judith Higbee
Director of Music
Church of the Saviour
2537 Lee Road