[NEohioPAL] Fred's posting for Neohiopal

Catherine Albers cla2 at case.edu
Mon Feb 11 11:05:59 PST 2008

Hello to everyone on the list!

I rarely, if ever, reply to discussions, etc., on this list as I am
essentially a very private person, but on this issue I feel it is
important for us all to speak up.  Fred conceived, created and runs
one of the most important arts services we have in Northeastern
Ohio.  He provides the means for us all to advertise our classes, to
get audiences for shows, to provide help in finding props, to even
finding people in the arts community with whom we have lost touch.
To list the many services would take entirely too much space. Suffice
to say, it is an enormous service and one that benefits us all.  I
know I urge my students to join the list as it is a wonderful
resource for work on shows and independent  and student films.

We have a service here that cities all over the country want to
duplicate.  Cleveland has a lot to be proud of and this list is one
of them.  If you haven't gotten around to donating anything to help
the list continue, I urge you to do so now.  I realize that many who
use the list are students or free-lancers or even just those who
simply can't afford it right now.  That's fine.  You can give another
time, we've all been there.  But there are many of us who can afford
it, even if it is a small amount.  Everything helps.  Please help
Fred with this very valuable work.

Thanks!

Catherine L. Albers
Professor