[NEohioPAL] Wanted: Actors/Actresses/Models interested in working on a 1940's inspired photography project

Victoria Greathouse vgreathouse at student.cia.edu
Mon Feb 11 13:18:47 PST 2008

I am a photography major at the Cleveland Institute of Art and I am doing a
series of photographs recreated to look like the ones taken in the 1940's
Golden Era of Hollywood. If you would like to see some examples of what I'm
trying to do, look up work by the photographers George Hurrell, C.S. Bull or
Laszlo Willinger.

I am looking for men and women over the age of 18 that would like to pose as
1940's movie stars. You don't have to look like a specific movie star from
the 40s, but you do have to be able to act and re-create the persona of a
40's movie star.

The dates I have available to shoot are February 18, 22, 23, 24, 29 and
March 1, 2, 3. Other dates may be negotiable if you are not available these
dates.

Please email me at vgreathouse at student.cia.edu if you are interested or
would like more information.

Thank you,
Victoria Greathouse

--
The Cleveland Institute of Art
Film, Video & Photographic Arts Major 2010

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live." -
Henry David Thoreau