[NEohioPAL] An interesting article about the state of theatre

Richard B. Ingraham rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
Tue Feb 12 07:02:35 PST 2008

A good friend of mine emailed me this link to an article from a writer
in Seattle.  While I don't agree with everything that is in the article
100%, I think it has a lot of good points and hits on a lot of issues
that are of significance not only in Seattle but at numerous cities
across the country, including our own.

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=503829

Apparently the author caught quite a bit of flak with the writing of
this article, so there is also this follow up:

http://www.mikedaisey.com/2008/02/ive-been-getting-lot-of-reactions-to.s
ht

Some interesting thoughts and ideas whether you agree or not.

Enjoy,

Richard B. Ingraham
RBI Computers and Audio
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com/