[NEohioPAL] fright teck new website

David Gutter davidgutter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 11:10:50 PST 2008

                                                 FRIGHT TECK PICTURES                            Hey everyone in film land we are excited to announce                            the official fright teck pictures website. Check it out                            and see some of clevelands finest actors in the movie                            scene section. See the imfamous Mike Reddy as(Daddy)                           and Robyn Griggs as the crazy baby doll, also check out                            The Bobby Jones trailor it rocks!  In the Voodoo rising section                           See two up and coming actors April Needham and Roger Conners                            along with Mark Cray and Brenna Lee Roth, Cris Smith and                           Don Kilrain. We want to send a big thanks to  Anna Smith & Dave Gutter for                          making the website happen! See ya at the indie gathering!                                                                             frightteckpictures.com

David E. Gutter/ D.E.G. PhotoDesign
http://www.myspace.com/degphotodesign
Model Mayhem portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=86430