[NEohioPAL] MILLIE Auditions in Medina

Michael Sferro mas9902 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:23:21 PST 2008

Save the Date!

Cameo will be holding for auditions for our sixth-annual Summer Musical,
Thoroughly Modern Millie on Saturday April 19th from 10 AM to 4 PM and
Sunday April 20th from 1 PM to 5 PM.

Auditions will take place in the Medina Performing Arts Center.  Enter the
Performing Arts Center at the stoplight on 855 Weymouth Rd.
(See
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=855+Weymouth+Rd.+Medina,+OH+44256&i
e=UTF8&z=15&ll=41.145053,-81.846857&spn=0.01687,0.048151&om=1>  map)

Thoroughly Modern Millie is Cameo's sixth-annual Summer Musical.  Directed
by Bill Hoffman, Music Direction by Sheila Ludwig & Tom Bonezzi, and
Choreography by Jessica Franklin.  We are very excited to be presenting this
scale in the beautiful and state-of-the-art Medina Performing Arts Center, a
facility that has been compared to some of the finest in the State.

Audition appointment online-signups will be available on our website,
www.cameo-medina.org <http://www.cameo-medina.org/>  shortly.  More details
to follow.

Also watch for free audition workshops led by Bill Hoffman and tap workshops
led by Jessica Franklin.

Please email me with any questions.

Michael A. Sferro

Cameo Chairman