[NEohioPAL] Satisfied-customer and supporter for NEohioPAL

ALICE GULICK ajgulick at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 08:47:09 PST 2008

Dear Fellow NEohioPALians:

Just wanted to add my verbal support to my (modest) financial support
of this list. Thanks to NEohioPAL, not only have I have found jobs as
a performer, composer, and music-transcriber -- I forwarded my
brother several requests for rental housing, and several people
became satisfied tenants for his rental properties. AND - when our
1995 Mercury station wagon with 200 K miles finally went on to its
reward (just after we had given it to our youngest son) - an ad on
NEohioPAL led to a fabulous transaction in which we bought a slightly
newer car for a great price and it is still going strong!

I have to say that as nice as the work is, the most appealing part of
NEohioPAL is the other members. You can always find or get rid of
almost anything you need, and you can trust the people you deal with.

If anyone else can help support the list, in my opinion it's one of
the best places to put your money!

Best, Lissy Gulick
www.lissygulick.com