[NEohioPAL] State of the (ninja) Theatre

jpaul at theaterninjas.com jpaul at theaterninjas.com
Thu Feb 14 09:27:57 PST 2008

There are indeed companies in Cleveland going after younger audiences.
One of these is Theater Ninjas. Not only do we create theater that
speaks to audiences in their 20's and 30s, but we also offer
employment opportunities for emerging local artists. Our educational
programs are designed to give performers and audience members a look
at the wide range of theater that exists and how it is created.

Our next show opens in a week. Check out 'Mad World' and see what
we're all about.

Theater Ninjas invites you to a world gone MAD.

Come join Theater Ninjas for “Mad World”, a collection of plays that
explores the way life can be darkly hilarious, hilariously dark and
just plain crazy

“Mad World” will be performed at the Centrum Movie Theater in
Cleveland Heights from February 22 to March 2.  Performances are at
8pm Fridays/Saturdays and 3pm Sundays with a special late night show
at 11pm on Saturday, February 23.  Run time is just over an hour.

Directed by Jeremy Paul and Faye Hargate, “Mad World” includes The
Leader by Eugene Ionesco, Professor Taranne by Arthur Adamov and The
Underground Lovers by Jean Tardieu.  Starring Katelyn Blockinger,
Mikaela Clark, Mackenzie Clevenger, Becky Cummings, Faye Hargate,
Andrew Marikis, Jeremy Paul, Ben Walter and Margi Herwald Zitelli.

Tickets are only $10 to $15.  To buy your tickets online, go to http://theaterninjas.com/mad_world.htm
  or call us at (440)773-4719.

It's a Mad World.  Bring a friend.

Just the Facts:
Centrum Movie Theater
2781 Euclid Hts. Blvd. (at the corner of Euclid Hts and Coventry)
Cleveland Heights OH 44106

February 22-March 2
Friday, Saturday 8pm
Sunday 3pm